-
January 9th, 2004, 06:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yeah, I noticed as well that the horses are not on scale with the dolls. I'll pretend Felicity's Penny was a TB pony rather than a pure Thoroughbred- that, or the AG horse is the smallest Thoroughbred I've ever seen!
As soon as I get my AG horse, I'm designing a colonial sidesaddle and bridle for it from some originals I've seen. I'll post pictures and instructions if it turns out well. I don't really like the saddle and pseudo-bridle the horse comes with as they are inaccurate and wierd looking to me. I'm surprised AG didn't do a better job on this, considering the number of girls who ride and would notice. Breyer saddles are so much smaller and yet so much more realistic and detailed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks